- Devank Karkihalli answered 9 months ago
- when i tried cancelling x-3 from lhs and rhs i wasn’t getting an answer can someone explain?
- haha I did the same thing at first, since you got x = 3, 3 – 3 = 0 so it would basically mean dividing both sides by 0
- is there any way to avoid it without knowing the solution?
- see my solution I managed to do so
- You must login to post comments
Anirudh Seetharaman’s answer:
- Anirudh Seetharaman answered 9 months ago
- sumedhracing answered 9 months ago
Jahaan Kukreja’s answer:
- Jahaan Kukreja answered 9 months ago
- Maitreyi answered 9 months ago
Please login first to submit.